British cyclist Mark Cavendish started this 2013 quite strong, and it adds five wins stage. The first was obtained in the opening stage of the Tour de San Luis, where he saw his record counter brand this year and the following four achieved during the Tour of Qatar 2013. It is seen that Cavs has been well leave the Sky and enlist in the Belgian team.
And this Tour of Qatar 2013, reserved exclusively for cyclists test fast in arrivals, has had more history than this: see Cavendish raising arms and over the goal line on four occasions . Only left for others the first two stages and sprint that was at the hands of U.S. Bootwalker Brent (BMC) and a team time trial winning the BMC set.
With his four stage wins and all that has added bonuses along the way, Mark Cavendish has also led the overall standings. Thus, linking its name in the list of winners of this race to other sprinters like Mark Renshaw and Robert Hunter, but he still has to get the number of victories he has achieved his teammate Tom Boonen in the race, in addition to the Belgian won four times overall, the final last year without going any further.
- Mark Cavendish (GBR) Omega Pharma-Quick-Step Cycling Team 15:55:20
- Brent Bookwalter (USA) BMC Racing Team 0:00:25
- Taylor Phinney (USA) BMC Racing Team 0:00:26
- Adam Blythe (GBr) BMC Racing Team 0:00:30
- Bernhard Eisel (Aut) Sky Procycling 0:00:32
- Greg Van Avermaet (Bel) BMC Racing Team
- Michael Schar (Swi) BMC Racing Team 0:00:35
- Edvald Boasson Hagen (Nor) Sky Procycling 0:00:39
- Luke Rowe (GBr) Sky Procycling 0:00:40
- Geraint Thomas (GBr) Sky Procycling